Shipwrecked -BmK Shipwrecked -BmK

I'm really digging how you made the ocean sparkle. And the color palette was great!

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Masterpiece

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. My god, I'm seriously crying that was so funny. Amazing job.

Btw, what sort of mic are you using? It sounded great!

Leeroy's Birthday Leeroy's Birthday

Fantastic

Awesome job. Loved the idea and the animation was pitch perfect. You're quite the artist. Voice did not bother me, haha. I actually thought it fit in well. Keep it up buddy.

create a "TANKMEN" create a "TANKMEN"

Hahahah

The peeing tankman was brilliant. Maybe some more arms and legs next time >>;

Keep up the good work.

Lost in transmission Lost in transmission

This is great!

I love the flow of the terrain. There are some really awesome shapes in your rock formations. My only recommendation would be to flush out some detail in the river you have in the center. It took me a while to recognize what I was looking at there. Adding reflections or some white caps might help sell it a bit more.

The colors and lighting are certainly pleasurable to look at though. Great job!

AssKiller responds:

very good comment ! The river definately looks rushed out. I'll remove useless strokes and give it a more "mirrory" feel. Thanks :D

Prometheus Prometheus

I can dig it

I like this. Your values are really quite good. Sorry your score is low...it's a shame so many people have a gut instinct dislike of abstract art (admittedly a lot of it is crap). Congrats on frontpage :)